Dartmouth College Computing Services is now providing unlimited access to lynda.com for all Dartmouth College faculty, staff, and students.
[Access here: http://www.lynda.com/portal/dartmouth]
lynda.com is an online subscription library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized industry experts.
To learn more, we suggest that you watch this introductory video about the service:
Introduction to lynda.com
and watch the course How to use lynda.com:
How to use lynda.com
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
To access: go to lynda.dartmouth.edu and sign in with your Dartmouth user name and password. The service is available to you anytime, anywhere, and you can even use the lynda.com iPhone and iPad apps to access the service.