When: Monday, April 22
Reception: 3:00pm – 5:00pm Refreshments, music, and more
- Laura Cousineau, Director, Biomedical Libraries
- Jeffrey Horrell, Dean of Libraries and Librarian of the College
- Richard J. Simons, MD, Geisel Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education and Associate Vice President for Health Affairs at Dartmouth
The Dana Biomedical Library is now located on the 3rd floor of 37 Dewey Field Road. The students found us within minutes of opening on Monday, and all had big smiles on their faces as they toured their new space. We look forward to welcoming more faculty, students, researchers and staff to our new facility.
For the latest information, please see “Dana Library has Moved!”
- Access is via the lower level entrance after 6:00 pm and on weekends, and requires a Dartmouth ID.
- Reserves, new books, and a small rotating specialty collection have moved with us to 37 Dewey Field.
- Other material will be housed at the new Dartmouth Library Depository at 56 Etna Road. These materials can be delivered to any Dartmouth library upon request. Dartmouth College Library couriers make trips twice daily to all the libraries.
Click on the image below for a larger view of the Library Hours: