UpToDate® has announced that changes are coming soon to their user interface, including:
- Search results that link directly to the most commonly referenced sections within a topic:
- Customizability allows you to collapse the search results to see more results per page; this setting will be saved if you are personally logged in.
- The topic outline will have some minor changes in color and formatting:
- The Header has been reorganized to provide quicker access to Practice Changing Updates, Calculators, and Drug Interactions and to group things in layers. The header layers will collapse as you scroll down the topic to provide more reading area.
- Smaller device displays are accommodated with overflow menus as choices move off the right edge of the screen: