Connect with the people at Dartmouth that support all stages of your research and scholarship.
Learn about services, solutions, and resources that can bring power to your research project.
Three events, three locations to choose from:
- Friday, January 16th, 3-5pm [Class of 1978 Life Sciences Center, Gallery]
- Wednesday, January 21st, 11:30am-1:30pm [MacLean Engineering Sciences Center, GlycoFi Atrium]
- Thursday, January 22nd, 3-5pm [Focus on Digital Humanities – Arts & Humanities Resource Center, Bartlett Hall]
Refreshments! Giveaways! Digital Badges! Hot Cider!
Breakout Sessions on Research Data Management, GIS Case Study, and Statistical Analysis @ LSC & MacLean
Digital Projects Showcase @ AHRC
Drop by during the event to learn about:
- RAPPORT – research administrative system
- PIVOT – the grants database
- DMPTool – data management planning tool
- BrowZine – journal browsing app
- Reference managers, e.g., Zotero, Mendeley and RefWorks
- SYNERGY: The Dartmouth Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- SYNERGY: Biomedical Informatics Core, eagle-i, REDCap
- Computational resources: servers, clusters, and virtual machines
- RStor – secure file storage for research data
- Support for statistical and math packages
- Code development, optimizing, and debugging services
- Funding for open access publishing
- Dartmouth Life Sciences Shared Resources
- Copyright and Creative Commons
- Text and data mining-getting APIs
- Research and productivity apps
- Measuring your research impact (e.g., impact factors)
- Conflict of Interest: online disclosure system and College policy
- CTO: Ensure fiscal and regulatory compliance in clinical trials
- Material Transfer Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Invention Disclosures
- CPHS: Understanding of human subjects research, including federal regulations, ethical standards, and IRB review process
- Center for Program Design and Evaluation: provides research and consulting in program design, evaluation, needs assessment, and more
- Get answers to your invention and patent related questions
- Books from the Dartmouth College Library on statistics, writing for publication, presenting your research, and planning your career.
- And more!
SPONSORED BY THE DARTMOUTH COLLEGE LIBRARY, ITS, and the NEUKOM INSTITUTE FOR COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE