DartBoard is a one stop portal for resources including program sign-ups, internships and full-time job listings, on-campus recruiting information and employer research.
Students and Alumni can use DartBoard to
- sign-up for events and one-on-one advising appointments*
- access Resource Library information including our Resume, Cover Letter and Networking Guides – as well as suggested resources including employer research tools, funding opportunities and Vault Career Insider.
- view internships, fellowships, research and full-time job opportunities listed through Dartmouth and other curated sites
- apply for positions listed through our recruiting program* (*Current students only)
Employers can use DartBoard to
- post positions
- view candidates and enter interview decisions
For information, see How to Post a Job or Internship in DartBoard