CPR and First AID Classes
Dartmouth EMS offers American Heart Association certification courses in CPR and First Aid. Most of our CPR courses are “Heartsaver” level, though we do offer training at the “Healthcare Provider” (Basic Life Support level) for professional rescuers. Our courses are available at a subsidized rate of $10 per course for undergraduate students. The cost for graduate students, faculty, staff, and community members is $45 per course. If you would like to sign up for one of our classes please use the form below.
We also offer courses for community groups or departments at locations and times of your choice. Please email us to set up a customized course for you and at your location in the Upper Valley area.
WINTER 2014 COMMUNITY TRAINING SCHEDULE
AHA HEARTSAVER CPR
- Sunday, January 19, 1-4PM, Kemeny 008
- Saturday, February 1, 1-4PM, Kemeny 008
- Thursday, February 20, 4-7PM, Haldeman 125
- Saturday, March 1, 1-4PM, Kemeny 008
AHA HEARTSAVER FIRST AID
- Saturday, February 15, 1-4PM, Kemeny 008
- Thursday, March 6, 4-7PM, Haldeman 041