Dartmouth EMS offers training opportunities for community members as well as more advanced classes for healthcare providers.
CPR and First AID Classes
Dartmouth EMS offers American Heart Association certification courses in CPR and First Aid. Most of our CPR courses are “Heartsaver” level, though we do offer training at the “Healthcare Provider” (Basic Life Support level) for professional rescuers. Our courses are available at a subsidized rate of $10 per course for undergraduate students. The cost for graduate students, faculty, staff, and community members is $45 per courses. If you would like to sign up for one of our classes please use the form below.
We also offer courses for student organizations, community groups, and departments at locations and times of your choice. Please email us to set up a customized course for you and at your location in the Upper Valley area.
Spring 2014 Community Training Schedule
AHA Heartsaver CPR
- Tuesday, April 15, 4-7PM, Haldeman 041
- Saturday, April 19, 2-5PM, Kemeny 008
- Sunday, April 27, 1-4PM, Kemeny 007
- Sunday, May 4, 4-7PM, Fairchild 101
- Sunday, May 11, 2-5PM, Kemeny 008
AHA Healthcare Provider CPR
- Saturday, May 10, 2-6PM, Kemeny 008
- Saturday, May 24, 2-6PM, Kemeny 007
AHA Heartsaver First Aid
- Sunday, April 20, 2-5PM, Kemeny 007
- Saturday, April 26, 2-5PM, Kemeny 008
- Thursday, May 1, 4-7PM, Haldeman 041
- Tuesday, May 13, 2-5PM, Kemeny 007
Emergency Medical Technician Courses
Dartmouth EMS will be sponsoring at least one EMT course during the 2014-2015 academic year. Please return to this page soon for more information
D-EMS Training and CME Events
Several of our internal training events include guest speakers and count for CMEs. Most of these events are open to the public. A schedule of training events for Fall 2014 will be made available here at the end of summer.