The Laboratory for Clinical Genomics and Advanced Technology (CGAT) at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center supports the following:
- clinical translational research involving genomics and proteomics
- procurement, storage and processing samples for research through the Institutional Biorepository
- data mining for genomic profiles included in the CGAT data warehouse
- resources needed to support internal and external grant funded research projects
- education of healthcare providers and community members on all aspects of genomic medicine through timely presentations
Gregory J. Tsongalis, PhD and Wendy A. Wells, MD co-direct the CGAT efforts. Heather Steinmetz is the CGAT manager and Amber Erskine is the CGAT Research Coordinator. Torrey Gallagher coordinates the biorepository. CGAT staff will be on site to discuss how the CGAT can assist you in the research process.