The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) serves as a central resource to support the research enterprise at Dartmouth by providing guidance and stewardship for the research community and the College. OSP is responsible for administering the College’s interests related to the pursuit of sponsored research opportunities and management of sponsored project awards issued to the Dartmouth Mission and Goals . An Office representative will be available to provide guidance on various topics on the subject of sponsored project some of which will include within the following areas:
- Proposal Submissions Application process
- Funding Opportunities Links to available funding sources and information
- PIVOT database
- RAPPORT: Grant application and award management system
- Research Conflict of Interest: Online disclosure system and College policy and support
- Responsible Conduct of Research
An OSP Representative will be on site to answer questions and are available by email any time OSP Contacts.