Research Computing facilitates and enables the advancement of research by providing leading-edge computing services. Research Computing will be on site to discuss and answer your questions related to the following:
- Software — get access to, and support for, research software application as well as customs software development
- Hardware — run compute intensive, late memory programs quickly and efficiently. Store and share your data securely on our network attached storage solution
- Consulting — get advice and assistance from our applications specialist in HPC, GIS, statistics, humanities, sciences and more
- Grant application — stringent your grant application by knowing all that Dartmouth has to offer in terms of HPC and research computing
- Training — learn how to use research software and systems through our live training session and online classes. More information can be found here.
The following individuals will be available to answer questions.
- George Morris – director
- John Wallace – systems engineer
- Richard Brittain – systems engineer
- Jianjun Hua – statistical consultant
- Christian Darabos – life sciences specialist