- This event has passed.
Grad Website Workshop I: April 7th 6:30-8pm
April 7, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Did you know that each graduate student at Dartmouth gets their own website? If you didn’t, now is the time to set one up! With upcoming conferences and presentations, this is a great way to get your name out there. Or if you’re just starting, this is a great way to build a foundation. Practically no computer experience is necessary. I’m not teaching you how to build a website from scratch, but rather how to customize a template.
Here's my site as an example: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~ccarroll/
BEFORE THE EVENT YOU MUST:
1. Register for the workshop!
2. Request a site from Dartmouth! [log in>new request>personal]
3. Download a text editor! [TextWrangler, Notepad++, Sublime Text]
4. Download an FTP client! [Cyberduck, FileZilla]
5. Find a template you love! [and professional]
Don't forget to bring your laptop!