Dartmouth GWISE is the Graduate Women in Science and Engineering group at Dartmouth College, NH. The central purpose of GWISE is to develop a community of women from a variety of disciplines in science and engineering. We hope that this community will provide a place for women to both gain support during their graduate careers and to develop skills that will empower them in their professional occupations. Our activities are therefore geared toward professional development, outreach, and building a social network of women in the sciences here at Dartmouth. Although the group is oriented toward supporting women, we welcome all graduate students.
Current GWISE leaders are Anna Prescott and Kiah Sanders. If you have any questions about the group or want to be added to the GWISE email list, please contact one of us or send an email to the GWISE email address.
You can also join our Facebook group, Dartmouth GWISE!
EVENTS AND CALENDAR
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Women in Science and Engineering: 50 Must-Read Bloggers
- Science and Engineering Fellowships for Graduate Research
- National Association for Women in Science
- The Computer Research Association’s Committee on the Status of Women in Computing Research (CRA-W)
- Evaluating and Negotiating Job Offers: Demystifying the Process (video)
- Prestigious Scholarships and Fellowships (for both undergrads and grads)
Last updated: 7/19/13