The GSC Student Support Fund is an initiative that will support the graduate student community to promote full scholarly, and community inclusion for conference, professional and leadership development, and service experiences. Students may apply for funding up to $200.
- Dartmouth Graduate students that have demonstrated financial need.
Financial Assistance Areas of Focus:
- Scholarly: Conference, professional development, or leadership development opportunity costs.
- Community: Dartmouth Service experiences with the Dickey Center or the Tucker Foundation.
If you receive this grant for the purposes listed above, the GSC requires that you fulfill one of the following:
- Write an article about your experience for the GSC blog.
- Host a small presentation/talk open to graduate students to hear about your experience.
Applications and decisions will be made on a bi-weekly basis. In emergent cases, exceptions are possible.
Applications and supplementary materials will be confidential except to the GSC SSF Committee. Recipients of the GSC SSF will be announced at Monthly General Council Meetings.