Things Are Going Well

Dear Mom,

I am writing this so you know that I’m still alive and doing well. College is great -classes are going well, but it’s a lot of work. Don’t worry, I’m still sleeping and eating. Food is good, people are nice, and really I have no complaints.

Well there is one minor thing. Apparently we are located on top of what is known as a “rift in space and time.” The president and dean have assured us that this is perfectly safe and we should simply not feed anything that appears from the rift. Speaking of feeding things how are the cats doing?

Anyway, the rift only comes with a few annoyances. Like on Wednesday when the giant space worm tore through campus I was totally late for class – it was so embarrassing and everyone stared at me. Thankfully class was canceled on Thursday due to the Jewish holidays.

Then, I went to a fun party on Friday night. Correction: it was fun until the goblins showed up and drank all the alcohol. Once they started tossing people around everyone agreed that this had to be the rudest thing to happen on campus since the Smurf epidemic of ‘97.

Don’t worry, I haven’t spent all my time partying. I have been trying diligently to keep up with my work despite the howls of the man-eating dogs that run through the tunnel system below the school. The library was actually useful for studying yesterday since the cyborgs that live there were too busy attempting to hack into every electrical device on campus to try and vaporize me.

Still I find it hard to concentrate on reading – not because the fairies that live in the walls randomly make fun of you for your outfit, mostly just because I find history boring. Not to mention I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately. The doctors told me it is either a mutated strain of the black plague that had been transported by the giant rats or just a cold. Apparently Tylenol works for both so I am managing.

Sorry that I have to wrap this up so quickly but it is about to be midnight, which is when all the power goes out and is diverted to hell (Satan allows us to use power during the day so long as National Grid doesn’t find out – he’s a great guy!). Tell the family I say hi and I miss them!

Love,

Jacob

40 Comments on "Things Are Going Well"

1. GOOD TRY JEW, BUT THIS FUCKING SUCKS

• Kid, you’re one to talk. It’s okay to be jealous that the author got on to college and moved on with life. Have fun being a garbage man or a McDonald’s clerk. Just please don’t be a prostitute; it’d be shameful if you and your mother slept with the same people.

• Dear John Brewer,

To you my friend, I would just like say…WHAT FUCKING CENTURY DO YOU LIVE IN?? I don’t know how old you are, how smart you think you are, or how tiny your dick is, but I do know you no better than the humongous SHIT I took this morning. Don’t ever hate on a Jew, because you’re going to get the wrath of an angry Asian. Jacob may not get angry at you, but I swear to Buddha and all my ancestors that I will fucking open a can of 1000-year-old Chinese whoop ass on your face. Please stop being a bigot. That should have ended with World War 2 you uneducated whore.

-Frank the Asian

2. GOOD TRY JEW, BUT THIS FUCKING SUCKS

• Dear John Brewer,

-Frank the Asian

3. that’s weird!

4. that’s weird!

5. Please ignore the above comments. They are from immature former classmates of Mr. Savos and they do not deserve further acknowledgement. I personally found this to be a delightful and stimulating piece and am thoroughly impressed.

6. Please ignore the above comments. They are from immature former classmates of Mr. Savos and they do not deserve further acknowledgement. I personally found this to be a delightful and stimulating piece and am thoroughly impressed.

7. Dear Jacob Savos,
    We don’t know each other at all, but I found your piece to be quite lovely and mature. I love the colloquialism and I hope you continue your writing!

8. Dear Jacob Savos,

9. ksquad all day, in the pit, sippin yay

10. ksquad all day, in the pit, sippin yay

11. dayshoon blackrahamian | September 24, 2012 at 2:21 am |

KSQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

12. dayshoon blackrahamian | September 24, 2012 at 2:21 am |

13. ’16s, seriously. chill the fuck out. yeah, it’s not the most hilarious jacko publication i’ve ever read. but at dartmouth we don’t act like assholes to each other just for the hell of it. step up your act.

14. ’16s, seriously. chill the fuck out. yeah, it’s not the most hilarious jacko publication i’ve ever read. but at dartmouth we don’t act like assholes to each other just for the hell of it. step up your act.

15. Wow! So many people reading my article!

16. Wow! So many people reading my article!

17. Listen nerds. This article is actually shit. No one gives a FUCK, about how Jewdas is doing at Dartmouth. Please, let me berate him in peace. He deserves it.

18. Listen nerds. This article is actually shit. No one gives a FUCK, about how Jewdas is doing at Dartmouth. Please, let me berate him in peace. He deserves it.

19. TOOK YOUR ASS OFF THE WALL OF FAME. FUCKIN EMBARRASSING

20. Thank god I blew my brains oh so I wasn’t exposed to this floating turd of an article. I pray anyone whose eyes have been exposed to this wretched piece of fluffery has a Valium on hand to wash down the sorrows of the realization that the written word was murdered by an “Ivy-League” attending Zionist.

21. *out, goddamn angel dust.

22. SHUT THE FUCK UP DYLAN