On March 19, 2014, the Library’s website gets a great new look and improved organization. This content reorganization project, in the works for over a year, was informed by comments and feedback from students and faculty gathered via focus groups, surveys, and user testing.
Among the highlights of the new site:
- Four main sections instead of six: About, Research, Services, and Help
- New pages tailored for Faculty & Staff, for Students, and for Alumni & Visitors
- New horizontal navigation bar, more closely resembling the College website look and feel
- Improved layout and presentation on the home page for the Library Muse blog and Library News
- Great new content pages showcasing the Library: Initiatives & Innovations, News & Media Highlights, and Libraries & Collections (to name a few!)
Please send us feedback on the new site — changes and improvements are ongoing, and your ideas will help us keep getting better.