Although we are paired with a specific class each term, we’re available as a resource to all STEM students. Wondering which biology class to take next? Having trouble balancing chemistry lab and lecture assignments? Come talk to us!
As Teaching Science Fellows, we:
- Work in the classroom with introductory science courses. Courses for Winter 2018 are:
- Joe: Biology 13 (Genetics)
- Isabella: Chemistry 5 (General Chemistry)
- Facilitate evening review sessions for the classes we’re working with each term
- Meet one-on-one or in small groups with students
- Offer support outside of the classroom
- Study strategies
- Time management
- Course election
- How to succeed at Dartmouth!
- Advice from our own interests & experience at Dartmouth
- Joe: pre-health academics
- Isabella: engineering at Dartmouth
- Work with other campus departments to run STEM-related programming
- Examples include: course election advice with DP2, MCAT prep with the residential communities, etc.