We work with a number of different groups on campus.
Resources for students:
- Academic Skills Center (ASC)
- First Year Student Enrichment Program (FYSEP)
- Pre-Health Advising
- Nathan Smith Society (NSS)
- Dartmouth Peak Performance (DP2)
- Dartmouth Emerging Engineers (DEE)
- E.E. Just Program
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
- Undergraduate Deans Office
- Residential Life
- Joe is a Resident Fellow this year who lives in Allen House!
Resources for instructors:
- Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning (DCAL)
- Learning Fellows program
- Educational Technologies (EdTEch)
- Gateway Initiative
See a way that your office or organization could partner with the Teaching Science Fellows? Email us and we’ll find a time to meet!