Resident Fellows

The Resident Fellows are graduate students who live in West House and are part of the leadership team for the community. As well as taking part in House activities, and spending time in the community, they will be holding weekly office hours in the House to offer help with their respective academic fields or for personal or professional guidance.

Jennifer Franks (Biomedical Sciences, Butterfield)
Jennifer.M.Franks.GR@dartmouth.edu

Hi West House! My name is Jennifer Franks and I am a 5th year PhD candidate in Quantitative Biomedical Sciences. I am living on the first floor of Butterfield. I am originally from Noblesville, Indiana and did my undergrad work in Statistics and Genetics at Purdue University. A fun fact about me is that I used to competitively show llamas for 10+ years. Most of my current days are spent in a research lab in Remsen but outside of that, I enjoy cooking, hiking, and ballroom dancing.

Cory Cline (Engineering, Butterfield)
Cory.T.Cline.TH@dartmouth.edu

I’m Cory Cline from Colorado and I’m a PhD Candidate at Thayer School of Engineering, specialized in Material Sciences. When I’m not in the lab, you might find me around Butterfield or at the gym; you’ll definitely be seeing me at West House events. I’m easy to talk to, so don’t hesitate to approach me. I’m into high adrenaline experiences; I’ve sky dived and I’m on my way to obtaining a recreational pilot’s license. Something that generally surprises people is my age; I recently turned 23 and am now a third year PhD student. I guess you could say I’m enthusiastic about learning, I’d rather joke that I’m just a go-getter.

Anja Subasic (Computer Science, Fahey)
Anja.Subasic.GR@dartmouth.edu

My name is Anja Subasic and I am a second year MS student in the Computer Science department at Dartmouth. I am a resident fellow for West House this year, and I live in Fahey. I am originally from Belgrade, Serbia, where I lived until I moved to the US to get my Bachelor’s degrees in Music Performance and Computer Science.  Something interesting about me is that I played with the Belgrade Philharmonic when I was in high school, and until my junior year of undergrad I wanted to be a professional orchestral musician! I eventually decided to keep percussion as a hobby and get a masters in CS, which brought me to Dartmouth. Next year I hope to move to the West Coast and get a job as a data scientist!

Edel Auh (Medicine, Russell Sage)
Edel.Auh.MED@Dartmouth.edu

My name is Edel Auh, and I’m currently an M1 at Geisel School of Medicine. I’m one of the Resident Fellows, and I currently live on the first floor of Russell Sage. Fun fact about me: I’m actually an ’18 who just graduated! I was a Comparative Literature major (specializing in Japanese translation) and Global Health in Anthropology and Japanese double minor. If you have any questions for a recent Dartmouth grad or about pre-med or life at Dartmouth in general, feel free to reach out to me or stop by my room for a chat. I love food, so I’m always down for a meal at Collis or Foco with people!

2 Replies to “Resident Fellows”

1. Wow, this article is very helpful in living this mortal daily life. Oh yes, what did you think when you made this article. Thanks for peace