- Jennifer Brentrup is a postdoctoral fellow with the Ecology, Evolution, Ecosystems and Society graduate program working on multiple projects in collaboration with Cottingham lab members, including the Gloeo and NASA projects. Keep tabs on Jennie on Twitter @JBrentrup
- Jessica Trout-Haney studied Greenlandic cyanobacteria and cyanobacteria toxins as part of the IGERT program in Polar Environmental Change for her Ph.D. Jess is working to publish these studies while also working as an adjunct professor at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, NH, and looking for research-based postdoctoral positions (hint, hint!). Keep tabs on Jess on Twitter @JVTHaney
- Andy Vacca, Ph.D. expected 2019, is studying the effects of anthropogenic contamination, including mercury, and cyanotoxins on organismal neurodevelopment, physiology, and behavior. Track Andy’s work on Twitter @andyvacca
- Keith Fritschie, Ph.D. expected 2020, is studying nest site selection and its potential demographic implications under varying environmental conditions, using native brook trout as a focal study system.
- Andrew Li ’20, has been working as a Sophomore Scholar with Keith
Summer Helpers (coming up very soon!)
- Alex Conway ’20 will join us as a Presidential Scholar in summer 2018, working with Jennie on a project to evaluate the effects of road salt on freshwater plankton communities
- Kennedy Lange (Hanover High ’19) will help with field work on the Gloeo project and the salt addition project.