When: Tuesday, September 11,
Noon – 1:00 PM
Where: Auditorium E, DHMC
Presenters: Karen Odato, Heather Blunt – Research & Education Librarians, Biomedical Libraries
Writing systematic reviews is not for the faint of heart; it’s an elaborate process. At this Library Grand Rounds we will:
- identify the steps in the systematic review process.
- review the timeline and other resources necessary to complete the project.
- explore standards for systematic review development, including PRISMA, Cochrane, and the Institute of Medicine.
- review how reference management software (e.g., EndNote or Refworks) can organize the process.
- discuss how the librarian can help.
There will be time for discussion and answering questions.
- Systematic Review Steps (Word)
- AMSTAR Critical Appraisal Worksheet (PDF)
- Institute of Medicine Standards (PDF)
- PRISMA Checklist (PDF)
Please join us! No registration is necessary.
If you are unable to attend the Grand Rounds at DHMC, you can view the presentation live or at another time on the web. To view this Grand Rounds, at the time of the presentation:
- Go to http://www.dhvideo.org/
- Click on “Conferences on the Web”
- Select “Library Grand Rounds”
For more information: 603-650-4967
Library Grand Rounds are a forum for presenting information resources and tools of interest to Dartmouth clinicians. Please contact us email@example.com, if you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future Library Grand Rounds.