“Gear Up!” – Build Your Research Toolkit
Coming Soon To A Location Near You:
- Thursday, November 29th from 1pm-3pm (Fairchild Tower)
- Monday, December 3rd from 11am-1pm (MacLean Engineering Sciences Center)
- Wednesday, December 5th from 11am-1pm (Life Sciences Center)
Tasty refreshments … Lots of helpful folks … Drop by any time during the event.
Take advantage of the latest tools, apps, resources, and support available to help you with research information, funding, data, and collaboration.
For graduate students, researchers, and faculty, “Gear Up!” will showcase information management tools, apps, and research support systems to help you tune up your research, including:
- Learn about Pivot to help you find funding sources, research collaborators and keep your profile updated.
- Find out about data management and storage using RSTOR, statistical consulting services, and other support from Research Computing.
- See how RefWorks, Mendeley, and Zotero can make handling your papers and citations easier.
- Talk to an expert about copyright for your publications and dissertation.
- Take a look at apps and readers for mobile devices that can help you in research, teaching, and general productivity.
- Explore Lynda.com to make better use of research and educational software.
- Learn about the Eagle-I Network, where you can discover scientific resources both at Dartmouth and at other universities and laboratories (Note: Dec. 5th session only).
- And more!
Get Help Building Your Own Toolkit from Computing, the Library, and Office of Sponsored Projects!