You are invited to stop by information tables and to attend workshops during Open Access Week at Dartmouth, Oct. 21-25. Learn about open access publishing and policies, copyright, Creative Commons, open educational resources, and more! Find out about support and tools offered at Dartmouth, such as digital publishing of books and manuscripts, open access journal publishing fees from the Compact on Open Access Publishing Equity Fund (COPE), and the Dartmouth Author’s Amendment. Discuss current trends in publishing and scholarly communication. For more detailed information, consult the Scholarly Publishing & Communication Research Guide
Find an information table near you.
Dates, times, locations:
- Monday, 10/21 10:30 am-12:30 pm, GlycoFi Atrium in MacLean Hall at Thayer
- Tuesday, 10/22 10-noon, Fairchild Tower
- Wednesday, 10/23 2-3:30 pm, Baker Library Main Hall
- Thursday, 10/24 9-11 am, Life Sciences Center Gallery
- Friday, 10/25 9:30-11:30 am ,Novack Café, Berry Library