Dartmouth faculty, students and staff have access to Scopus until June 27th as a free trial. Scopus, like Web of Science, indexes peer-reviewed literature in a broad range of fields, with deep coverage of science, technology, and medicine.
Use Scopus in your research and citation analysis work during June, and let us know what you think of this resource!
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK! Please use this link to send us your feedback.
Use Scopus to:
- Find current research in a wide range of fields, including interdisciplinary, collaborative and global work
- Search for work by specific researchers or by those from specific institutions
- Explore the history of citations to a particular paper or to an author; download citation counts
- Identify collaborators, both existing and potential
- Track, analyze, and visualize research using tools within Scopus
- Find publications supported by grant funds (2013 forward)
Scopus URL: http://www.scopus.com
Questions or comments? Peggy Sleeth, Associate Director/Information Resources.