Digital Photography Exhibit at Matthews-Fuller Library

River and SkyDave Izzo kicks off our Spring Art Exhibit in the Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library with a beautiful collection of nature photographs featuring many locations in the Upper Connecticut River Valley. These images are part of our digital exhibit and can be viewed on the large display screen located near the entrance of the Library.  Dave has been shooting film and digital images for many years and is a long time employee of the Biomedical Libraries.  We are excited to feature this collection of his work until the end of July, 2017.

About the Artist: Photography by Dave Izzo
I am the Dartmouth Biomedical Libraries’ Manager of Computing and Media Services. I have been with the Biomedical Libraries since 1986, when media meant audio cassettes and 35mm slides. I studied photography in California, and I taught Digital Photography classes at Lebanon College for several years.   I have a lifelong love of making images.  I am drawn to beautiful landscapes and intrigued by details.  When I see something that makes me go “hmmm” I can’t resist capturing it with my ever present camera.

This entry was posted in Art Work, News Item. Bookmark the permalink.