Dana Biomedical Library and Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library will be CLOSED starting March 18, 2020 – but our services are OPEN.
From 8AM – 5PM Monday – Friday we are available online for you:
• Information on Remote Access to Resources
• Help with access and research questions via AskUs and Live Chat
• Library workshops are still occurring via Zoom
• Librarians are also available for consultations and assistance via Zoom
• You can continue to request journal articles through Document Delivery
• For problems with e-resources or to renew library items, contact us through Ask Us and Live Chat
We apologize for the inconvenience during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you in advance for your understanding of our efforts to keep the safety of our community first in our decisions.
This post was written by Stephanie Kerns, Amanda Scull and Michael Ennis for the Biomedical Libraries.