Sweet 16 Summer Challenge
The Center for Professional Development (CPD) wants to challenge the ’16s on campus to develop life-long job-seeking skills and information this summer. In order to do so, a student will:
- Accept the Challenge under your DartBoard Profile
- Complete 3 eligible programs offered through the CPD (Look for S16S beside the program title)
- Network with parents & alumni; learn valuable skills; work towards an internship.
- Show off your accomplishment with a Digital Badge once all is completed.
- Log into DartBoard to sign up for programs designated with (S16S)
- Attend at least 3 of the programs offered; feel free to sign up for more!
- Internship Ramp Bootcamp
- Speed Networking
- Recruiting Tutorial
- The Many Face of Law
- 6 Tips for 16s: Become an Expert Networker
- Cracking the Case Interview
- Crush Your Interviews
For more information, log into DartBoard. Dare to Be Different!