Want an internship in Community Service — and an alumni mentor to boot? Apply to spend a leave term as an intern with the Dartmouth Partners in Community Service program. The deadline for Summer Term applications is April 24. (You’ve got two weeks to put your application in!)
The Dartmouth Partners in Community Service (DPCS) mission is to inspire Dartmouth students to join with Dartmouth alumni and their families in addressing problems facing our society. The DPCS program allows Dartmouth students to invest in their civic growth, personal growth and liberal education by participation in full-time, leave-term community service internships. Interns are matched with Dartmouth alumni, who serve as mentors for the interns.
For more about the DPCS program, visit the program website here.
DEADLINE TO APPLY via DartBoard: Tuesday, Jan. 10 at 11:59pm
DPCS ONE-YEAR POST-GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS
All positions are available in New York, NY
Complete job descriptions and application instructions can be found at: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/funds-grants/dpcs-postgrad/dpcspostgrad.html
You may apply for up to 3 of the 7 DPCS Fellowship opportunities below:
- Middle School Teacher – East Harlem School
- Project Development Fellow – HealthCare Chaplaincy, Inc.
- Office of Community Health Program Fellow – Montefiore Medical Center
- Paralegal – NYC District Attorney’s Office
- Development/Marketing Director – Partnership for Inner City Education
- Community Relations Specialist – NY Organ Donor Network
- Special Projects Coordinator/Office Manager – Uncommon Schools
How to Apply:
You must submit your application via DartBoard by the deadline indicated, but interview decisions and interview scheduling will be handled directly with the Tucker Foundation. Interview decisions and scheduling will NOT appear in DartBoard.
1. See the LINK to our 3-minute video tutorials on using DartBoard at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~csrc/students/handouts.html#VII
2. Review Career Services Application Instructions at http://tinyurl.com/33s6f4c
3. Email email@example.com if you still have questions, or to schedule a one-on-one demo!
Please contact Kara Quick, Fellowships and Internships Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.