Location: Dartmouth College Career Services, 63 South Main Street, Suite 200, (Bank of America Building)
- 10 hours/week, flexible schedule
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Customer Service Orientation
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
This Outreach/Public Relations Intern will:
- Promote and develop opportunities for the Career Services Office through:
- Building strong relationships with affinity groups, (including affinity sororities/fraternities) and first generation students.
- Communicating with OPAL Advisors in support of building relationships with affinity groups.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all pre-professional student groups (Dartmouth Law Journal, Dartmouth Black Business Association -DBBA, Women in Business – WIB, Architecture Group, Dartmouth Latino Business Association DLBA, Dartmouth Society of Investment & Economic – DSIE, Dartmouth Sustainability Group and the Social Enterprise and Economic Development – SEED)
- Assisting Career Services with ongoing priorities as such promoting diversity efforts and offer programming/resources that reflect the diverse student academic and career interests
- Coordinating and publicizing programs and events in collaboration with Dickey, Rocky, Tucker and DOSCs
- Identifying and following up new opportunities
- Monitor perception/public image issues about Career Services by
- Coordinating with Assistant Director to convene and moderate Career Services Student Consultants working group (which offers a student perspective and feedback to help improve services, processes and marketing strategies)
- Collaborating with the Marketing/Branding Intern to present a cohesive message
- Represent Career Services on campus at fairs, information tables, and other outreach/public relations opportunities such as the Employee Networking Fair, on-campus programs, specialty programs, etc.
- Works closely with Marketing/Branding Intern to advise on publications, posters and media directed to students
- Offer First-Time User Tutorials and Internship Search Tutorials, and ‘roadshow’ presentations on campus
- Other duties as assigned
*Please submit a résumé, cover letter, and contact information of two (2) references to Kate Yee email@example.com the position will remain open until filled. Review of applications will be done on a rolling basis. Get them in soon!