We just got back from our annual fall Gilman retreat!! Pictures will be up on this site and our Instagram soon, so stay tuned for lots of smiley photos!

And to kick off Week 4 of term (HOMECOMING WEEK AHHHH!), we are happy to highlight the achievements and bright cheerfulness of our treasurer and apparel chair,Ā Sarah Miller! She’s been a crucial part of the swag that our team is known for across campus, and we are so grateful to have her organization and commitment to making us look good! šŸ˜‰Ā Read on to get to know the girl who makesĀ our Club Swim gearĀ all come together!

Name: Sarah Miller
Major(s): Neuroscience and Biological Anthropology
Hometown: Falls Church, VA
Class year: 2019
Age and/or birthday: Sep 5 /newly christened 21 year old (ask me out for Molly’s margs I dare you)

Hobbies: crashing parties, pretending to be rich, chasing dogs, talking with friends, 30 rock, running
Favorite movie: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou; Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (book and movie); The Room
Favorite season (e.g. fall, spring, summer, winter): Fall!
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? probably sign up for as many millionaire listservs as possible and then take longer to figure out what I want to do in life, fund my own research, maybe write a children’s book. might start paying my taxes.

Favorite Dartmouth memory (thus far): honestly see anecdote below. Also one time I was at the farmer’s market with club swim people and I met my favorite celebrity Wafflenugget…still fangirling!
Favorite Club Swim memory: eating cake at the hop after our first swim meet my freshman fall, so much bonding, it’s the moment I realized I’d found a family at Dartmouth!
Goal for this coming year: become friends with more 20s and 21s!