Whether you are seeking a job or interested in hiring Dartmouth students, you are an integral part of our community and we have resources and services for you.
As a job seeker, you can access:
One-on-one advising appointments (only for alumni within five years of graduation)
- To schedule an appointment with a CPD advisor, call 603-646-2215.
- Access the Resource Library information including our Resume, Cover Letter and Networking Guides
- View fellowships, research and full-time job opportunities listed through Dartmouth and other curated sites (read job posts for instructions on applying)
- If you are experiencing login problems, please contact Patrice Vidal
If you are seeking to advise Dartmouth talent, join our networks:
- Engage with over 16,000+ alumni and students in community discussions and have access to job posts and community updates.
- Join a network of thousands of Dartmouth alumni who have volunteered to advise students and fellow alumni in their job, career path, and graduate school explorations.
- Host a Dartmouth undergrad in December for a job shadow, career day or short term project.
- Preparatory Guide for Hosts
- To learn more, contact Leslie Blakney
- The PAIR Program brings students together with visiting parents and alumni/ae for job search advice, industry tips, interview preparation, and career coaching.
- If you are planning a visit to campus and would like to make a presentation and/or offer 1:1 advice to current Dartmouth undergraduates, please complete this form.
If your organization or someone you know is seeking to hire Dartmouth talent, contact Fiona Hall (603-646-1163). She’ll review your options and help you figure out the best way to partner with our office.