Register Now to Host a Booth at our Internship & Job Fair this Spring!
Friday, April 3, noon-4pm in the Hopkins Center (central location)
Full booth: $725, Half booth: $395, Nonprofit half booth: $125
- Cultivate relationships with high-potential sophomores (rising juniors) for upcoming internships
- Source 2020 grads for immediate entry-level jobs openings
- Engage with current juniors for summer ‘19 internships and for 2020 entry-level roles
- Build critical brand awareness in person with first year students
The fair is open to over 6,000 highly qualified students with a wide range of skills. This includes undergraduates from Dartmouth, as well as students from Thayer School of Engineering, Guarini School of Graduate & Advanced Studies, Quantitative Sciences Programs, Master of Public Health Program, and Tuck School of Business.
- Log in to DartBoard
- Click the Events tab
- Click Career Fair Request then Add Request +
- Then choose the April 3 fair and select the appropriate fee.
Questions? Email Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu