Employers: Register Now to Host a Booth at our Internship & Job Fair!
Tuesday, April 2, 11am-3pm, in the Hopkins Center (prime location)
Full booth: $695, Half booth: $350, Nonprofit half booth: $125
Featuring a Tech Opportunities Area
- Cultivate relationships with high-potential sophomores (rising juniors) for upcoming internships
- Connect with rising 2019 grads who are seeking entry-level jobs
- Engage with current juniors for summer ‘19 internships and for next year’s entry-level roles
- Build brand awareness in person with first year students
The fair is open to over 6,000 highly qualified students with a wide range of skills. This includes undergraduates from Dartmouth, as well as students from Thayer School of Engineering, Guarini School of Graduate & Advanced Studies, Quantitative Sciences Programs, Master of Public Health Program, and Tuck School of Business. No resumes will be collected at the event, but a resume book may be shared with participating employers after the event.
Dartmouth operates on academic quarters, so you can hire a full-time intern for 8-12 weeks each season!
- Log in to DartBoard.
- Under “Register Now for the Career Fair,” select “Career Fair”
- Then complete the fields to finish your registration, including selecting the appropriate booth fee.
Brought to you by the CPD and Thayer Career Services
Questions? Email Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu and see a brief video below.