We recognize that a Dartmouth education is an investment. At the CPD, we help your student explore and gain access to a wide range of professional and academic opportunities. View our tips for parents, and learn about our programs and resources.
How We Support Your Student(s)
To help students create and achieve their goals, we offer one-on-one advising appointments and a host of programs and resources. All of our programs are designed to help students:
How to Get Involved
As part of our offerings to students, we invite parents to collaborate with us throughout the year. Raise your hand to get involved and we will put you to work – from hosting a Dartmouth student for a job shadow or participating in a speed networking event during a class weekend to listing internships and jobs where you work! Learn how to support students with advice and opportunities.
- Host a Dartmouth undergrad in December for a job shadow, career day or short term project.
- Preparatory Guide for Hosts
- To learn more and sign up as a host, click here.
- For questions, please contact Alumni Relations.
- The PAIR Program brings students together with visiting parents and alumni/ae for job search advice, industry tips, interview preparation, and career coaching.
- If you are planning a visit to campus and would like to make a presentation and/or offer 1:1 advice to current Dartmouth undergraduates, please complete this form.
If your organization or someone you know is seeking to hire Dartmouth talent, contact Fiona Hall (603-646-1163). She’ll review your options and help you figure out the best way to partner with our office.
Have questions about how to support your student or want to volunteer? Get in touch.