Employers interested in hiring Dartmouth talent have several options:
Simple Job or Internship Posting
Post your position in DartBoard, free of charge, to reach current Dartmouth students and alumni/ae.
- Go here to register and set up the posting yourself.
- Candidates will apply to your organization directly, following the instructions you provide in your job description.
- You will receive application materials on a rolling basis, as students/alums apply, until the posting expires.
- As an alternative to posting your own openings, you may email the job/internship description to Patrice.Vidal@dartmouth.edu and our staff will enter the posting for you.
IMPORTANT Information about Posting Internships:
- Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar, allowing employers to hire full-time Dartmouth interns each quarter, for 10-14 week blocks.
- If posting is an internship, indicate in the title which term this opportunity is available (fall, winter, spring, or summer)
- Internships may be shared with a consortium of 35+ liberal arts institutions. Click here for more information. If you wish to target Dartmouth students exclusively, please indicate this.
Join one of our upcoming Recruiting Program resume deadlines (April 9, July 16, Sept. 24, Oct. 8, Jan. 15, Jan. 28). We will publicize your position, collect and forward applicant materials the morning after the deadline. You agree to enter your interview decisions into our system within 3 weeks, in which case you then reach out directly to schedule these phone/video interviews. Minimum internship stipend of $400 a week required. Email Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu for more information and to make arrangements.
Join one of our upcoming Recruiting Program resume deadlines (April 9, July 16, Sept. 24, Oct. 8, Jan. 15, Jan. 28). See our Recruiting Calendar here. We will publicize your position, collect and forward applicant materials the morning after the deadline, and manage on-campus interview scheduling for you. Employers who schedule events or interviews with the CPD must agree to abide by our policy forms. All on-campus interviews take place in our CPD office and nominal fee applies. Email Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu for more information and to make arrangements.
If you’re interested in scheduling coffee chats or exploring other creative ideas for connecting with students, please email Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu