Employers interested in hiring Dartmouth talent have several options:
Simple Job or Internship Posting
Post your position in DartBoard, free of charge, to reach current Dartmouth students and alumni/ae.
- Go here to register and set up the posting yourself.
- Candidates will apply to your organization directly, following the instructions you provide in your job description.
- You will receive application materials on a rolling basis, as students/alums apply, until the posting expires.
- As an alternative to posting your own openings, you may email the job/internship description to Patrice.Vidal@dartmouth.edu and our staff will enter the posting for you.
IMPORTANT Information about Posting Internships:
- Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar, allowing employers to hire full-time Dartmouth interns each quarter, for 10-14 week blocks.
- If posting is an internship, indicate in the title which term this opportunity is available (fall, winter, spring, or summer)
- An Alum’s Guide to Hosting Simple, Successful Internship Programs for Current Dartmouth Students