Employers interested in hiring Dartmouth talent have several options:
Simple Job or Internship Posting
Post your position in DartBoard, free of charge, to reach current Dartmouth students and alumni/ae.
- Go here to register and set up the posting yourself.
- Candidates will apply to your organization directly, following the instructions you provide in your job description.
- You will receive application materials on a rolling basis, as students/alums apply, until the posting expires.
- If you have any questions or concerns about posting opportunities in DartBoard, please contact David.H.McKinley@dartmouth.edu or call 603-646-1665.
IMPORTANT Information about Internships:
- Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar, allowing employers to hire full-time Dartmouth interns each quarter, for 10-14 week blocks.
- If posting is an internship, indicate in the title which term this opportunity is available (fall, winter, spring, or summer).
- Dartmouth College Internship Information for Employers 2020
IMPORTANT Additional Considerations:
- If you’re looking to target a wide variety of students for internship and entry-level opportunities, we encourage you to post in our DartBoard system and work directly with our Center for Professional Development (CPD) office. All Dartmouth Undergraduate and Graduate students have access to DartBoard, including Masters of Public Health and Quantitative Biomedical Sciences students, Engineering students, Computer Science students, and Graduate Arts & Sciences students.
- To recruit engineering students specifically, please contact the Thayer School Career Services office. Thayer offers the following degrees: Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Engineering Management, Master of Science/Engineering, and Doctor of Philosophy.
- To recruit MBA students, please contact the Tuck Career Development Office.