Are you a member of an undergraduate student organization or pre-professional group?
Did you know that the CPD will work with you to develop a customized program tailored to meet your interests and needs?
To request a program, please provide the following information in an email to: email@example.com
- Organization/Center/Department Name
- Contact Person's Email (preferably Dartmouth email)
- Requested Date and Time of Event (weekdays only)
- Location (please note, you are responsible for booking the space)
- Number of Expected Students
- Career/Professional Topic Requested
- 2-3 Objectives You Hope to Achieve From the Workshop
All requests must be made at least ten business days (two weeks) in advance of your proposed program date. To ensure the quality of the program, we ask for a minimum of 10 attendees. (If you anticipate less than 10 attendees, please explain in your request form).
Sample programs and workshops:
- Ace Your Interview
- Careers in Real Estate
- CPD 101: An Introduction to CPD resources
- Employer Research: How to Wow Employers
- Is Law School in Your Future?
- Networking for Those Who Hate Networking
- Salary negotiation, negotiating/accepting an offer
- What can I do with a major in….?
Note: We can also help with organizing student and alumni panels. As panels require additional advance planning, we request ample notice for these program requests.