Skip to content

Transfer Data In

All data imported into the DAC servers must be tracked, even public datasets. CMS DUA’s require authorization to link any other data to CMS data. If the data you wish to import is covered under another Data Use Agreement or License Agreement, the DAC needs a copy of this agreement for tracking purposes.

To begin the process, please submit a ticket with the required information through the Dartmouth College Research Services Portal.


Important Update: DAC staff are working remotely in support of social distancing efforts. As a result, there may be slower than usual response times and reprioritization of work.