I am a male graduate student looking for a roommate to share 2 bedroom 1 bath in Old Sachem. Old Sachem is part of Dartmouth’s  graduate student housing. The house is available starting August 1 but move in date is flexible. You can even reserve the room starting September 1 but there will be a small fee (We can discuss). The lease is 11  months and will end on 30 June 2021. There will be an option to extend it further which will save you the trouble of finding a new place for subsequent academic years. Must be Dartmouth affiliated!

Rent will be 519$ plus utilities (heat, electricity, internet). Utilities share usually comes out to be ~50$/person in summers and 80$~110$/person in winters. Your expense is very unlikely to exceed 600$/month on average.

Place comes unfurnished, however kitchen will be equipped with utensils and appliances (microwave, refrigerator, food processor etc). High speed internet is now available (25$ share)! Heat and Electricity connections are already set up. I am trying to fill in the living room and we can discuss and have it set up together.

Contact me at f0041wf@dartmouth.edu and I will be happy to answer your questions.