2018 13 inch Mac Book Air- rose gold. This laptop is in near perfect condition. I have had it for about a year and a half and have used it mainly for school work (word, excel, powerpoint etc.). The battery is in great condition, it lasts about a day and a half before I need to charge it again. The laptop is also very light weight. This Mac Book Air would be perfect for remote student use or for school work. I put a screen protector, keyboard cover and hard case on the day I got it so the exterior has no scratches, dents, flaws etc. It has a 1.6 GHz dual core processor, 8GB RAM, and 120 GB of SSD. It has a beautiful retina display and a fingerprint detector. I love this laptop but I am selling it is because I need to start using some high power programs for image analysis that require more RAM and I have no need for 2 laptops as I also have a desktop computer.

Pictures are of the Mac Book with the case, screen protector and key board cover still on because I want to make sure nothing gets scratched or damaged before I sell it.

I am pricing the Mac Book Air at $800. This is cheaper than a refurbished version from the Apple store (which are not even available right now)

Please email f0040sq@dartmouth.edu