Yes!!! We have an opening for an Instructional Designer on our team! We invite our ID peer and colleagues to apply - and please help us spread the news about this opening through your social networks.
You: An inspired learning design professional who wants to improve higher education by working with faculty to provide stellar learning experiences for Dartmouth students.
Us: The Educational Technologies Group at Dartmouth – a growing team of Instructional Designers and Academic Technology Consultants, working together to support innovation in high-impact teaching and learning at Dartmouth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Consult with faculty on educational technology, course design, and solving teaching challenges
- Provide expertise to our faculty in optimizing our learning management system (Canvas) for teaching and learning
- Lead or serve on teams supporting large-scale learning initiatives such as developing courses for the edX platform and re-designing large “gateway” courses to increase student engagement
- Serve as a teaching and learning expert in campus groups
- Build strong relationships with Dartmouth faculty
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Library, Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning, and the professional schools on teaching and learning projects
You’ll be right for this position if you:
- Have experience in course design and course development, and instructional technology
- Have skills and experience in supporting faculty
- Have enthusiasm for technology, pedagogy, and teaching and learning
- Enjoy working in a team, learning from others, and sharing what you know
- Love working with people and helping them learn and navigate problems
- Have excellent communication skills, and are good at “translating” technology
- Enjoy change, and think that learning new stuff is fun
- Are looking for a job that challenges your imagination, creativity and ambition
- A meaningful mission: Supporting teaching, learning, and technology innovation in higher education
- A dynamic, collaborative team of colleagues who have each other’s back
- Great opportunities for growth and professional development
- Outdoor recreation opportunities galore, right in your backyard
- 2.5 hours to Boston, 3 to Montreal, 5 to NYC
- Excellent benefits
To apply for this position, visit http://bit.ly/Dartmouth-ID
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that has a strong commitment to diversity. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.