The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) serves as a central resource to support the research enterprise at Dartmouth by providing guidance and stewardship for the research community and the College. Services include funding opportunities, proposal help, and award management.
- Proposal Submissions Application process
- Funding Opportunities Links to available funding sources and information
- PIVOT database
- RAPPORT: Grant application and award management system
- Research Conflict of Interest: Online disclosure system and College policy and support
- Responsible Conduct of Research
An OSP Representative will be on site to answer questions and are available by email any time.
Renee Brown, Sr. Grants Officer
Lisa Thompson, Sr. Grants Officer
Heather Arnold, Associate Director
Maureen Hennigan, Manager, Research Administration Systems