Graduate Student Leaders are a group of individuals comprised of the current executive board, the leaders of each GSC student organization, and the students who compile and the Dart Grad Weekly newsletter.
Graduate Student Leaders are invited to participate in team-building activities throughout the school year to better get to know one another and build communication and leadership skills. These activities have included participation in a ropes course challenge, rock-climbing exercise, workshops, etc.
Here are a few ways you can become a Grad Student Leader:
- Attend GSC general council meetings
- Run for department representative for your program
- Run for a GSC executive board position
- Join or lead one of the many graduate organizations and clubs on campus
- Volunteer to help out at GSC events throughout the year
- Contact any member of the GSC executive board for additional ways you can get more involved!