Standard funding can be requested to help host an event or activity on campus.
Eligibility for Standard Funding
Any graduate student or graduate student organization may request event funding by using the Application for Standard Funding form below.
Events and activities funded by the GSC must be open to all Dartmouth graduate students.
Standard Funding Limit and Procedure
Up to $1000 can be requested from the GSC for a single event.
- Requests up to $250 will be considered via "fast track" approval by the executive board. You will receive an approval/denial response within a week of your request.
- Requests over $250 and up to $1000 will be considered for approval by the general council at the next monthly GSC meeting. The request must be submitted at least 72 hours before the meeting, and a representative from your group must attend the meeting to answer any questions and explain the request before the council.
- Requests over $500 require event coordination with the GSC Vice President.
Funding may be requested for events which occur before the next monthly GSC meeting. Any standard funding request over $250 that is not submitted in time to be considered at the next monthly GSC meeting must meet the following guidelines:
- The funding request must be submitted 7 days prior to the event.
- The funding request cannot exceed $500.
Any request for funds must follow all GSC funding procedures in addition to those listed here.
Application for Standard Funding