WHO WE ARE
Dartmouth GWISE is the Graduate Women in Science and Engineering group at Dartmouth College, NH. The central purpose of GWISE is to develop a community of women from a variety of disciplines in science and engineering. We hope that this community will provide a place for women to both gain support during their graduate careers and to develop skills that will empower them in their professional occupations. Our activities are therefore geared toward professional development, outreach, and building a social network of women in the sciences here at Dartmouth. Although the group is oriented toward supporting women, we welcome all graduate students.
Please follow our Facebook page at GWISE.Dartmouth for upcoming events, resources, and unique opportunities.
You can also email us with comments or questions or to add yourself to our listserv:
TO SUBSCRIBE TO A LISTSERV VIA EMAIL COMMANDS:
- From your mail program, address an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave the message subject empty.
- Type SUB GWISE [your name] (e.g., SUB GWISE Jane Doe) in the body of the message.
This returns a Command confirmation request via email and must be replied to within 48 hours to complete the subscription.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Women in Science and Engineering: 50 Must-Read Bloggers
- National Association for Women in Science
- Evaluating and Negotiating Job Offers: Demystifying the Process (video)
Last updated: 9/16/17