Substance Use & Mental Health Initiative
DATE: Thursday, January 18, 2018
LOCATION: Kehas Criminal Justice Training Facility, 17 Institute Drive, Concord, NH
TIME: Check In 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.; Program: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Principles & Values of Harm Reduction
- Innovative Implementation of Medications for Opioid Use Disorders
- Syringe Service Programs: Protecting Individual & Public Health
- Preventing Opioid Deaths: Naloxone, Overdose intervention, Supervised Injection, Safe Use Messaging
- Law, Safety & Justice Interfaces with Healthcare to Reduce Harm
- Starting Conversations about Harm Reduction Across Care Setting
- Action Planning to Reduce Harm in New Hampshire
Details, Speakers & Online Registration Here
Intended Audience: Healthcare professionals, safety personnel, law and justice personnel, behavioral health clinicians, educators, legislators and other policy makers, business leaders, community members, anyone with interest.
Contact Hours and Accreditation (6 Hours):
Information on professional accreditation will be posted at the registration website
Questions: Please contact us at 207-621-2549 or email@example.com
Hope you are able to join us!