Plugins extend the functionality of your basic WordPress site and give it a few more bells and whistles. Plugins can be activated and deactivated as needed on your site. For ease of use, we recommend activating only the plugins you need. You can manage plugins under the Plugins tab on the dashboard.
You are unable to install plugins other than those provided, and but we do consider requests for additional plugins. If there is functionality you believe would benefit WordPress for the Dartmouth community, please contact us. We will consider feedback for future updates, but please note that there is no guarantee that suggestions will be implemented.
We are updating the list of available plugins. The following plugins are available for your site:
Accessibility helps with a variety of common accessibility problems in WordPress themes.
AddThis Social Share adds a social media Share button to every post and page, so readers can easily share your content on their social networks.
Calendar + provides an easy way to create, manage, and share your calendar and upcoming events.
Contact Form is designed to add a straightforward contact form to your blog which allows visitors to your blog to send you an email.
Divi Accessibility improves Divi theme accessibility in accordance with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
Divi Builder is a drag and drop page builder for any WordPress theme.
Divi Tabbed Navigation adds tabbed navigation to the Divi theme.
Embed Any Document is a quick and easy tool to help you embed any document into posts and pages. Documentation
Formidable Forms allow you to easily create forms of all shapes and sizes – and so much more.
- Google Calendar
- Google Maps Pro
- Hello Dolly
- Hide YouTube Related Videos
- Image Optimizer
- Invite Users
- Lightbox for Images
- Live Shortcodes
- Meta Slider: Create responsive photo and video sliders that can appear on any page or post. (instructions)
- Safe Redirect Manager
- Simple SEO
- Simple Tooltips
- Social Media Widget: Adds links to all of your social media and sharing site profiles, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. Icons come in 3 sizes, 4 icon styles, and 4 animations. Displays as a sidebar widget. (instructions)
- Supreme Google Webfonts
- Table of Contents
- The Events Calendar: The Events Calendar is a fully featured event management system with multiple views, 3rd party integrations, and a slew of premium add-ons. This is not the Dartmouth Events Calendar. (instructions)
- TinyMCE Advanced: adds additional editing toolbars and options for writing content using the Visual Editor within WordPress (instructions)