We are pleased to announce that the 3rd International Workshop on Multimedia Privacy and Security will be co-located with ESORICS 2020. MPS 2020 will be held on September 18, 2020. Our Call for Papers is available and submissions are due by July 20th (FINAL EXTENSION).
- Registration for MPS 2020, as well as ESORICS 2020 and all affiliated workshops, will cost £25 per person; all registrations are non-refundable. Please visit the ESORICS Registration Page: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/esorics-2020/registration.
- Special Call: Authors of relevant papers not accepted to the main ESORICS conference are invited to submit their manuscript for fast-track consideration to MPS 2020. Submissions are due by July 20, 2020 and decisions will be made based on relevance to the MPS 2020 topics of interest and how the authors address ESORICS reviewer comments. Authors will receive notification of our decisions on August 2, 2020. Submissions must include following items:
- A camera-ready manuscript
- ESORICS 2020 Reviewer comments and criticisms
- Details of how authors have addressed reviewer comments and criticisms
- Authors for selected papers will receive invitations to publish revised and expanded versions of their papers in either Multimedia Tools and Applications or Applied Sciences.
- (04 May, 2020) After assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the ESORICS 2020 Organizing Committee has made the decision to move the conference and all associated workshops to an online format. Arrangements for the virtual format are being made and we will post updates as they are announced. This new format will not affect our proceedings, which will be published as a joint Springer LNCS volume with three other ESORICS workshops.
- We will recognize at least one outstanding paper with a Best Paper Award.
We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic may require us to make changes to MPS 2020. Nonetheless, all papers accepted to MPS 2020 will be published in a joint LNCS volume with three other ESORICS workshops.
- Check back often for updates.