Active Research Grants (PI/Co-I)
- NSF SBIR/Clairways LLC: "Medical Device for Monitoring Respiratory Disease"
- NIH SBIR/Koronis LLC: "A Wearable Monitoring Device Used for the Assessment of Patients with Chronic Respiratory Disease"
- NSF, “ABR: Collaborative research: Smart earpiece for supporting healthy eating behaviors”
Completed Research Grants
- Munck-Pfefferkorn Fund: “A Wearable Respiratory Monitor for Dynamic and Objective Monitoring of Lung Function”
- NSF, “CSR: Large: Collaborative Research: Smart earpiece for supporting healthy eating behaviors”
- New England Pediatric Device Consortium: Asthma Monitor
- DoD (CDMRP), “Prostate Cancer Grade Mapping with Transrectal Electrical Impedance Tomography”
- NSF, “SCH: INT: A Noninvasive Cardiac Output Device for Telemonitoring”
- Rambus, Inc., "Continuation of Investigation of Advanced Image Sensor Devices, Circuits and Architectures "
- Rambus, Inc., “Investigation of Advanced Image Sensor Devices, Circuits and Architectures”
- NSF, “Power-aware Sensor Interfacing and Signal Processing Using Nonlinear Analog Techniques”
- NSF, “PFI: Cognitive Signal Processing”
- Neukom Institute / Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences CompX Faculty Grant, “Computational Tools for Developing Next Generation Intelligent Neuroprosthetics”
- NSF, “Collaborative Research: Stacked Controlled-Cell Power Conversion Architecture for Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems”
Research sponsors, past and current, include: