The Scholarly Communication Program strives to provide educational opportunities to help you understand publishing, copyright, and open access. Our educational and outreach efforts benefit from the support of colleagues across the Libraries and Information Technology.
This group works on current issues in scholarly communication focusing on open access, public access, author rights, and copyright. Current members are:
- Pamela Bagley, Research and Education Librarian, Biomedical Libraries
- Laura Braunstein, Digital Humanities Librarian
- Jen Green, Digital Scholarship Librarian
- Katie Harding, Education and Outreach Librarian
- Janifer Holt, liaison to the Feldberg Business and Engineering Library, and to the Symplectic Elements implementation at Thayer School of Engineering
- Lora Leligdon, liaison to Physical Sciences Library (physical sciences, mathematics and computer science); library liaison to the departments of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy