With cathedral ceilings and beautiful timber construction, the McLane Family Lodge is designed with guests in mind. Customer service areas are conveniently located on the first floor while the entire second floor is open for friends and families to relax and warm up by the granite fireplace.
Be sure to visit Thirty Trails Cafe, located on the second floor, for house-made sandwiches, delicious chili, soups, burgers and fries, and more.
While you’re upstairs, be sure to take a close look at the beautiful oil painting by artist Nils Johnson ’73. At this link, read about Nils’ background and the interesting technique he used to create the lifelike images of skiers coming down Winslow mountain.
The Lodge is a great place to book an event, be it a wedding, reunion, business meeting, or party. Rental opportunities are available mid-April through mid-November.
Lodge Rental Information
- The Lodge is available for events from mid-April through mid-November.
- Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance.
- Capacity for a sit-down dinner is approximately 200 people.
- The Lodge has 200 folding padded chairs and 28 eight-foot maple tables available for use.
- The Lodge is available for use until 11 p.m. Set-up or clean-up may be possible the day preceding and/or following an event, depending on the Lodge schedule.
For more information about renting the Lodge, please contact the Dartmouth Skiway at (603) 795-2143, ext. 132, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.