We've been continually updating the Teaching Remotely website. Here are some of the most recent changes and highlights in case you missed them:
- We published a guide on using Hypothesis for collaborative annotation (and in Canvas).
- We published a guide on using VoiceThread for collaborative commenting and media-based discussions (and in Canvas).
- Zoom guide updated to include requiring Dartmouth authentication for meetings, using waiting rooms and tweaking that to work with office hours, and information about sharing and securing cloud recordings.
- Kaltura's Course Media Gallery as an alternative to TechSmith Relay for sharing media with your students -- especially in low-bandwidth situations.
- We published a guide on using Slack for Teaching
- Information on using Google Hangouts Meet as a backup for meetings and live sessions hosted in Zoom.
- A guide on Google Drive and Docs for Sharing in the Virtual Classroom
- 5 Ideas for Checking in with Your Students
- Hood Museum Resources for Remote Learning
- Dartmouth Library: Sharing Scholarship for Remote Teaching and Learning
Have a great evening!
Adam Nemeroff, Learning Designer