We are a team of dedicated undergrads working with the Sustainability Office to reduce waste on Dartmouth’s campus. In this effort, we have created a second-hand commerce site for the Dartmouth community. To get started, click “How to use Dartlist” for instructions!
Posts are automatically deleted after 4 months. Once Dartmouth NetIDs expire, posts are automatically deleted. If Dartlist users wish to have a post up longer than 4 months, they must repost their listing.
Thank you and happy shopping!
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selling Honda HRV-LX 4-wheel drive
- Two Teavana individual tea pots and third tea ball/strainer
- Black and Decker Toaster Oven
- Kitchen supplies – cooking utensils, measuring cups and spoons, potholder, utensil holder
- Milk Frother – Bonjour Brand
- Matching Dishware, Silverware, Mugs, Glassware – for 4 people – 20$ for all!